Welcome


First of all before i let you into my mind..let me introduce myself. You can call me Pinkk. Don't worry about my real name..(even though most of the people reading this already know my name and my life story..if this is the case please disregard my last statement..thank you!:)..)anyways.. i am 19 years old(BOMBOM) full time student(love to get my study on!..really, not really..)...everything else will be established in my blogs. Lol. Most of the names you read on my blog are changed to hide the identity of my victims.. Okay, soo basically I am new to blogging...and the only reason I actually know about it is because one of my closest friends blogs ALL the time..I SEE YOU BOO!! .lol. ummm.. I'm not quite sure how this will work out but as most people know; I’m in to trying new things. I guess I’m just going to rant and rave about my day to day life? You're all in for a treat! let me tell you *big smiley face*!! As most of my friends..and even people that are not my friends know..I ALWAYS have a story to tell...whether that's because these things just come my way..or because I over analyze just about everything..or because i let my imagination run wild...EITHER WAY, you're probably going to be reading this on a reg so i hope you enjoy......and TRY to keep up… I used to make fun of people that wrote blogs..take the same friend I referenced earlier… I used to tell this person to get a life..go out and have some fun instead of typing a looong message that people are probably not going to read…however, I am guilty of reading their blog from time to time..now where am I? RIGHT HERE BLOGGING.. I can’t even say don’t tell no one..cuz I willl be posting it!! There is this one girl I know, so since im sooo famous…and the whole world is reading my blog..and it’s gonna be on Oprah..I gotta give a shout out to…everyone but-her.. Hopefully she understands lol. LOVE YA!! PS..that's for being so damn sarcastic..=) Anyways, this is an official welcome to my blog. I would really appreciate your feedback but don’t feel obligated…cuz really and truly I don’t care lol. HOLLERRRRR Pinkk <3>

1 comment:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WELL LOOK WHO GOT A BLOG!

    FOR ALL WHO ARE STILL CLUELESS, I'M THE FRIEND WHO HAD A BLOG AND USED TO GET MADE FUN OF.

    IM EXCITED FOR MORE READS, I ALREADY KNOW YOU ALWAYS HAVE A TRUE, 100% REAL LIFE, NEVER-THOUGHT-THAT--COULD-HAPPEN-TO-ANYONE STORIES, THAT ARE TOTALLY OUT OF THE ORDINARY.

    GOOD BLOGGING - I'LL BE LURKING!
    PEACEEEE

    ReplyDelete