Roommates Dissipate.




hello Mhyzpinkk's blog readers.... okay, so i missed yesterday; simply cuz i forgot lol...so, below i have pasted the incident report that i wrote in regards to STUFF that happened in about a week of my life.

AHEM AHEM....

Thursday night (Nov26,2009)when Rachel left I spent two hours cleaning the bathroom and kitchen because there was feces in the toilet, dishes in the sink, Rachel’s hair brush in the middle of the kitchen floor, crumbs on the floor and on table tops. None of the items listed above belonged to me or my guests. I went home Friday night. When I returned Monday(Nov 30,2009) morning at around 3:30am with a guest, the sink was full of dishes, there was urine underneath the toilet seat and a dirt mark on the toilet seat. I was too sleepy to address this issue and decided that I would wait until the morning. I cleaned up again; wiping down counters and the soiled bathroom. I went to sleep at around 4:15am. Soon after, Rachel pounds on my bedroom door ordering me to turn down the heat; reluctantly I obliged and expressed that I was extremely cold. At 4:20am Rachel bangs on my door even louder ordering me to turn the heat completely off because she could not sleep as it was too hot. I let her know that in order for us be healthy roommates we would have to do a lot of compromising. During the day I expressed to another guest that I was contemplating changing roommates. Rachel overheard this discussion and reacted by slamming doors and cursing under her breath. Later that afternoon she then demanded that my guests leave the suite because she had things to accomplish. She spoke directly to my guest instead of speaking to me and I told her to address me, not my guests. My mother advised me to put a chair behind my bedroom door so it would alert me when someone entered my room. Early in the evening of Thursday December 3, 2009, Rachel told me that she had been consuming a lot of alcohol and was extremely ‘wasted’. At around 3:15am, Rachel entered my bedroom. I assume she thought I was already asleep because I did not hear a knock on the door. My eyes were open wide enough for me to see what was going on, but not enough for her to see them open. Rachel walked towards the television to turn off the heat. After the heat was off, she hovered over me for at least ten seconds then proceeded to exit. On her way out she slammed my door. I jumped out of bed, turned the heat back on and I could hear Jamie yelling at me using profane language. I retaliated by yelling through the wall and using the same language towards her. I came out of my room and she was standing in the kitchen cursing. More words were exchanged and she went into her room and slammed the door. I was sitting in the kitchen and we were still arguing through the wall. She came out of her room again and began to insult my race amongst other things. I stood up; still yelling, and she shut the bedroom door in my face. I knocked on her door and she told me to ‘f** off’. I used the bathroom and by the time I came out she was gone. I called front desk and asked to speak with David but Steven said that he would try to deal with the situation before involving David. I briefly explained to Steven what had just occurred and told him that I would speak to David about it more the following day. Rachel returned to the suite and put a dish the contained chicken nuggets in to the sink. Since I am a vegetarian, I have a problem removing the dish. At approximately 7:20pm Tuesday December 8 2009, I returned to my suite. The suite door was ajar and I pushed the door to enter. Every time I leave the suite I set ‘traps’ so I know if someone enters my bedroom. The first thing I noticed was that my bedroom door was also ajar- not the way I left it. The heat was completely turned off and I left it on. My laptop was turned off and the video I was recording as proof when someone entered my room was deleted. My laptop was also placed in a different position than how I left it. I am missing a $10 bill that I left on my desk (as well I lent Rachel $10 because she told me that she needed to buy groceries). In the kitchen, there was a cupcake on the floor as well as one on the counter. There were crumbs on the counter top. The chicken nuggets that Rachel left in the sink was still there. My toaster is missing from the suite. The toilet paper that I purchased is gone. A dirt mark was left on the toilet seat. I quickly called front desk were Brittany picked up. I told her that I would come down to talk to David personally. David came up to assess the situation. Shortly after I disinfected the bathroom.





They say Seneca changes you...i would have to agree 100%...and yes, i am exposing her, and i am aware that what goes around comes around; however, i need to share this experience with EVERYONE. that's the point of a blog right? express how i feel about different issues? WELL THIS IS HOW I FEEL. i am completely outraged....today, after i finished one of my exams..i was told that both Rachel and i would have to move out. FOR WHAT REASON?!? i didnt take her money!! i didnt dirty up the bathroom and kitchen!! i didnt get drunk and cut my finger so deep that i had to get stitches..I DID NOTHING WRONG. i dont understand? if she claims that she not coming back then why are we still having this discussion??? and who ever has her as a roommate next year..GOOD LUCK.

1 comment:

  1. Stick with roomates of Trinidadian ethnicity and you'll be better off.


    Hey.. I'm trini!


    Maybe we should be roomates. ;)

    ReplyDelete