Music?






Hello Hi.

There has something that has been bugging me for quite some time now. With all these 'talent' shows and what not, one would think that music would get better? Thus is not the case. In fact, music is getting worse as time progresses...I don't even want to consider this as music!! It is becoming unnecessary noise in the club and on the radio. It's simply just giving me a huge headache. I must admit, the beats are hot and usually club bangers, but have you heard the lyrics?! I don't get it... how is it cool to her the same phrase over and over again?!'Gucci bandanna Gucci bandanna Gucci Gucci bandanna" or the prime example..."aaaall the way tuuuurnt uuup" TURNT is DEFINITELY NOT A WORD: AND YOU CANNOT USE IT IN A SENTENCE. This is only promoting illiteracy! Okay, fine. I admit it! Back in high school my girls and I...in our dance group (being minority of course we had to stick to our roots. lol) we did the ''crank dats'... but seriously...look how long ago that was! I hope that I was not the only person that thought Souljah Boy was going to be a one hit wonder...I wish he was...then maybe hip hop would be a lot better than it is now. I'm sure if he went to class and concentrated he would not be averaging F's and begging for D's. Is this the future generation? I sincerely hope NOT. if it is my kids are for sure going to be home schooled and forced to listen to 90s music...when music was sweet. I could go on with this for pages..But I wanna go watch a movie. Soo goodnight for now!

Until my next rant and rave!

No comments:

Post a Comment