Life Rough.




HELLO LOYAL READERS. I know that it has been a hot minute since I last blogged..but I have an exceptional reason why. You see, because it is Christmas break and I am home for the holidays, [ENTER NAME HERE] will not leave the internet on because he would like to save energy…which is COMPLETELY understandable because I am 100% for save the environment and maybe a couple dollars..(although I am pretty certain he doesn’t care too much for the environment) I must ask for the internet to be turned on EVERYDAY and he will not leave it on during the day..knowing that I will be home all day and will need the internet because I am a full time student and need to get in contact with peers and professors.. Also I am a leader at my school with this stupid strike thing…if the colleges DO go on strike..I know who to personally blame simply because all I needed to do was to read the e-mails that the guy sent to me…ANYWAYS..this is a new year and a new leaf..I am trying to let go of things..however people around me seem to have the same mentality and maturity level as a five year old when it come to dealing with situations…on second thought..I may not be giving five year old kid enough credit…lets say a two year old..without the drool this individual I am thinking about has more in common with a toddler than anything else..when a situation ‘goes down’ he runs to tell his daddy…first of all idiot.. You’re rapidly approaching 30...why are you still trying to live at home? With your no job, no significant other, balding, lack of intelligence looking fool…I don’t see why you’re still here taking up all the oxygen in the house… nobody wants you around..all you do is annoy people around you… now, don’t take this the wrong way..I do not wish pain or anything bad on you because that is the type of person I am…however I wish that you would grow up and find somewhere to live and more importantly a hobby..because pissing me off is NOT a hobby…no matter how good you are at it…wow..that may just be the only good thing you are good at..well congratulations J I’m happy for you. (see? I’m trying to be SUPER NICE)..anyways…I’m going to go do something productive because that’s what I do. And PS stop asking me for drugs..I am NOT your supplier. ThanksJ…PPS..if you need SENSE I got change for you…I have more than enough sense…SMH

I’m blessed with a good family, education, and there is nothing you can do to hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment