Not a happy camper






Okay. So it is 8:15am and I am blogging. WHY am I blogging instead of being at work or on my way to work you ask? Oh, well, simply because it has not been a very good morning. What had happened was…I partially woke up this morning as usual at 6:30am and turned off my alarm clock. My mother had called me and we spoke for a bit. As 7:00am gradually approaches I sluggishly begin to open my eyes and become aware of my surroundings. SUDDENLY, before I have a chance to come around entirely the building fire alarm goes off. Now, keep in mind that this is not the first nor the second time that the fire alarm has gone off so I was partially hoping that it would immediately turn off and stop the piercing, deafening unnecessary noise in my ear drum so early in the morning. Needless to say; I was more than peeved. All of the tenants vacated the building; asking questions and making jokes..I have no idea why they were laughing or having fun..maybe they’re morning people..on top of the fact that I was rudely awakened, it was FREEZING and SNOWING outside.. ANYWAYS, in the brief time that I spoke with my mom she told me that there was some sort of criminal activity that police were investigating en route to my place of work. In turn, this means that I will have to find another route because there is going to be one hundred and one people trying to use their usual path-through the crime scene- and I would be even more late than anything else. I am going to finish getting ready for work now.. I don’t even think I should be going however I need these hours. This is positively, unquestionably, without doubt, undeniably a SERIOUSLY FML morning. I cant WAIT to see what the rest of my day will look like. Wish me luck!!

Oh, yeah and happy family literacy day. BAHUMBUG.

Where are my manners? (probably outside in the snow..)
MORNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment