Ol' School Reppin'




hello my admirers!! lets just jump in to it cuz in know you don’t want to read foolishness... so first and foremost I would like to thank my girl [ENTER NAME HERE] for bringing back more blasts from the past. During the past week I have been looking up CLASSIC cartoons..you know? The ones that made you laugh even though the humour was more mature than we were but we laughed anyways because we thought we really understood why the punch lines were so funny…nonetheless, I found over 80 shows from 1990-2001..and I know every single person born in 1990 has watched and probably forgotten about at least half of them…I have tried to upload them on face book but we all know how that goes..so I’ll just name a couple off the top of my head…pepperann..pippi long stocking..what about mimi..sonic: the series..spot…dinosaurs..daria..brace face..what’s with andy…a different world…power angers..spiderman..tiny toons..angry beavers..cow and chicken…powerpuff girls..the raccoons…dextors lab..doug..uh-oh the game show..brotherly love..the big wolf on campus..boy meets world…Inspector gadget..reboot..courage the cowardly dog..JUST TO NAME A FEW…like I said I found over 80 ( yes I have a life lol)…to conclude this week of old school stuff one of my girls called me and we reminisced on the good old days by going through pictures from high school..as I am very much aware that this was not that long ago..it seemed like it has been soooo looooong. When we were 16 we thought we were so big lol..im looking at all these pics and im like.. Why did we think we were so bad? We still had to ask to go to the corner store!! “yo pinkk wana go to the mall?“ ‘YEAH!! Hold on lemmejust ask my mom..sorry I cant my mom said no”…lol the good old days ahaha…awww man,..Eeeverything from the 90s is remarkable.. I was born in the 90s..music was about something in the 90s…the BEST cartoons were from the 90s..fashion was muuuuuch better in the 90s… listen to me..lol I feel like one of those old ladies that sit and talk about how much better things were back when haahah.. Anyways, it’s true… waaay back then everything was soo much better!! Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again just so I don’t have to many things to worry about.. But I cant so I just gotta deal with whatever God has in store for me..

1 comment: